Reincarnation and Death: A Primer on What's Coming Next
Three hours of history, truths, and experiences on reincarnation or our process of ongoing lives.
From the Bhagavad Gita, to the Bible and the Kabbalah, from Socrates to Voltaire to Mark Twain, and Werner Von Braun, the greatest minds of all times have held a common belief in the immortality of your soul.
This enlightening workshop is an overview of study and experience on the timeless nature of our souls, and the normal, natural process of death and continuing life.
The subjects covered include:
- Birth is an event; death is a process
- Views of reincarnation in world religions
- Reincarnation, Transmigration, and Transmutation
- Near Death Experiences
- What happens when our body dies
- The role emotions play in reincarnation
- Karma and Dharma: our obligations
- Concepts of the afterlife: Heaven, Nirvana, Asgaard
- Concepts of life that affect the afterlife
- Body and soul (together for now)