A modern psychological and scientific approach to learning Visualizing and Manifestation using terminology that makes sense to the contemporary mind.
Learn about your relationship with your creative potential and how to use your natural abilities to create the life you want.
Each session will include exercises to help you develop and progress in your Manifesting skills in the coming week.
Topics covered will include, but not limited to:
The Components of Successful Visualizing and Manifestation
- Self Redefinition
- Your Conscious and Subconscious Mind
- Belief, Faith, and Developing Your Confidence
- Focus and Attention
- Feelings and Emotions (they’re not the same things)
- The role Gratitude plays
- What and Who you can manifest and How: Health, Wealth, Relationships, Situations, Opportunities
- How to recognize and identify your Desires (the difference between Desires, Wants, and Needs)
- Methods of Manifesting: Visualizing, Affirmations, External Imagery, Scripting and Mental Programming
- Semantics: Learn how to neutralize your language. Learn to avoid unexpected results.
- Disconnecting: Taking the time, Making the time. The importance of putting yourself first, at least sometimes.
- The Science of Manifesting. Time, Space, Simultaneity
The Psychology of Modern Manifesting
- Cultural Myth
- Manifesting in the Modern World
- Guilt! (Oh no! Not that!)
- Overcoming Obstacles
- Learn how to avoid the most Common Pitfalls
- Learn how to program your mind for your success instead of letting other people use it for their profit and benefit
Group Visualization, Healing, and More